This is why we have decided to compile this list of tried and tested products that we believe deserve a spot here. For example, thousands of products are available online, but not all of them will suit your specific needs and budget. Our objective here is to make your life easier by eliminating all the headaches related to buying or using one of these cheap plasma cutter on the market. Take a look!
We're all on a quest to find the cheap plasma cutter. And, when it comes to choosing the right product, details aren't always obvious at first glance. After spending some hours evaluating dozens of the products, we're confident that we've found a product that meets our high standards. Because we look at the factors like:
- Value for money
- Reputed Brands
Plasma Cutter, CUT50 50 Amp 110V/220V Dual Voltage AC DC IGBT Cutting Machine with LCD Display
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
Plasma Cutter, Max Cutting Thickness 20MM, 50A Inverter DC Inverter 110/220V Dual Voltage Cutting...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
TOOLIOM 50A Non-Touch Pilot ARC Air Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 110V/220V IGBT Inverter Metal Cutting...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Air Plasma Cutter 110V / 220V Dual Voltage Inverter DC Digital Display IGBT...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
Herocut Plasma Cutter, 35Amp Plasma Cutting Machine, HF 50/60Hz Invert Technology Plasma Cutter, Max...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
Lotos Technology LTP5000D 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Dual Voltage 110V/220V, 1/2 Inch...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Non-touch, BTC500DP CUT50DP 50Amps Plasma Cutter 110/220V Dual Voltage...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
Jack&Dave 100 Pcs Plasma Cutting Consumables (Standard) Fit Cut40 50 with Plasma Cutter Torch PT31...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
Plasma Cutter Machine 50AMP 110V 220V Automatic SV50D Plasma Cutting Equipment Dual Voltage IGBT...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
YESWELDER CUT-55DS 55Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Air Power Plasma Cutter 1/2 Inch Clean Cut, Digital...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
Best cheap plasma cutter: Top 10 Reviews
Plasma Cutter, CUT50 50 Amp 110V/220V Dual Voltage AC DC IGBT Cutting Machine with LCD Display
- 【Portable Design】 Compact Plasma Cutting Machine With LCD Digital Display And Equipped With A Portable Handle，It Is Very Convenient To Operate And Carry.Long Term Supply Of Consumables.
- 【Application】 This is a Professional Plasma Cutter, Which Is Widely Used For Cutting Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper And Other Color Metal Materials, Cutting Thickness Is 1-20mm.QA Has Video Operation Instructions
- 【Dual Voltage】This Plasma Cutter Can Automatically Adapt To Switch Input Power Of 90V-260V(110V-220V), Plug And Play In Different Environments, No External Conversion Plug Required
- 【High Quality】Cut-50 50AMP Plasma Cutter Is Made Of High Quality Components, By Adopting The Most Advanced Inverter Technical Of Switch Power, As Well As The Product Life And Work Efficiency Are Increased By 30% Than Ordinary Machines, Smooth Cutting Surface,Permanent Supply Of High Quality Consumables
Plasma Cutter, Max Cutting Thickness 20MM, 50A Inverter DC Inverter 110/220V Dual Voltage Cutting Machine with Free Accessories Easy Cutter Welder,Making Our Planet More Productive
- 🔔★Package Includes:1 x Plasma Cutter (Fixed 220V Power Plug) 1 x 4M S7 Universally Cutting Torch 1 x High-Quality Air Regulator 1 x 240V To 120V Power Plug Adaptor Conversion Cord 1 x Earth Clamp 20PCSx Plasma Cutting Consumables Common 1 x Manual（Air Compressor Start Required）
- 🔔★50 Amp 85%-100% Digital Inverter Air Plasma Cutter,Smart Wide Voltage 90~260V, 50/60Hz(With Converter Power Cord) 20-50A AC- DC Output, 1/2” Ideal Clean Cut And 3/4” Maximum Severance Cut Under 220/240V. 20-50A DC Output, 1/3" Ideal Clean Cut And 2/5" Maximum Severance Cut Under 110/120V. Suitable Cutting For Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, Etc. Uses Non-hazardous Compressed Air To Cut, Safe And At Low Cost.
- 🔔★ HOLA,Buy With Confidence: We Offer 3-years Warranty, Please Submit Registration Form on Our Website.
- 🔔★Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/230 V 50/60Hz).Long Term Supply Of Consumables On S7 Shop.
- 🔔★Portablet Plasma Cutter Has A Handle For Portability And Uses Non-hazardous Compressed Air To Cut Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper,And Torch Efficiently Cuts Though Rough, Painted, And Rusty Surfaces And Produces Minimal Slag; Better Cutting Quality And Longer Consumable Life.
TOOLIOM 50A Non-Touch Pilot ARC Air Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 110V/220V IGBT Inverter Metal Cutting Machine 1/2" Clean Cut
- Powerful Cutting Effect: Up to 50A output, 60% Duty Cycle, maximum 1/2" clean cut.
- Multi-applications: Suitable for cutting stainless steel, alloy steel, low carbon steel, copper and other metal materials.
- Non-touch Polit ARC: Can effectively cut rough, painted and rusty surfaces, and generates the least slag. The torch head does not need to touch the metal plate, then it will start arc. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life
- Portable: Auto-voltage adapts to 110 V - 220 V input power with adapter. Lightweight 13lb, can be carry and storage anywhere you need.
- Safety Protection: Certificated by ETL, built in over current protection, over load protection, temperature control.
50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Air Plasma Cutter 110V / 220V Dual Voltage Inverter DC Digital Display IGBT Portable Cutting Machine
- 🛡️50 Amp OUTPUT ★: Up To 50A Output Current Can Cut Up To 31/64 Inch (13.0mm) Plate. Equipped With Digital Display And Alarm LED, Read The Output Welding Current.（Air Compressor Start Required)
- 🛡️ PACKAGE INCLUDES★: Power Supply, Plasma Cutting Torch, Ground Clamp,Converter Power Cord, Pre-installed NPT 1/4” Industry Type D Plug And Air Filter Regulator, Consumables, Instruction Manual, Etc.(As Picture)( Stainless Steel,Gas Tube, Hoop,Plasma Tips Nozzle Extended, Electrode- Extended,Shroud Ceramic Cup ,Gas Ring)
- 🛡️ Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter★: Pilot Arc Technology Allows You To Cut Without Touching The Tip To The Metal.Efficiently Cuts Though Rough, Painted, And Rusty Surfaces. Portablet Plasma Cutter Has A Handle For Portability And Uses Non-hazardous Compressed Air To Cut Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, And Torch Efficiently Cuts Though Rough, Painted, And Rusty Surfaces And Produces Minimal Slag; Better Cutting Quality And Longer Consumable Life.
- 🛡️Plasma Cutter Can Be Plugged Into 120V / 230V Dual Voltage Using(Automatic Fitting)
Herocut Plasma Cutter, 35Amp Plasma Cutting Machine, HF 50/60Hz Invert Technology Plasma Cutter, Max Cutting Thickness 8mm (CUT35 110V)
- ✤ The plasma cutter easy to cut stainless steel, Alloy steel, mild steel, Copper etc. Quality cutting torch PT31 come with machine, Max cutting thickness is 10mm at 40Amps 110V 60PSI.
- ✤ Very good to cut car flame, Clean cutting thickness 6mm Max cutting thickness 8mm in 110V 60PSI Machine only work in 110V not 220V, Please confirm the voltage before buying this machine. Machine maybe explode if connect it to 220V, Be careful~!
- ✤ Plasma Cutter, 110V 35A cutting machine with IGBT inverter technology, It is long life and efficient higher than mosfet machine.
- ✤ Machine come with 110V power plug.1 x 3meters Cutting torch, 1 x Earth clamp, 1 x Air filter, 1 x 1M Air Hose, 2 x Tip (Nozzle), 2 x Electrode, 1 x Manual.
- ✤ This plasma cutter with current display and air gauge fixed on panel, Easy read air pressure and current, these functions are great to help the user cut any metal.
Lotos Technology LTP5000D 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Dual Voltage 110V/220V, 1/2 Inch Clean Cut, Brown
- ★ 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐜 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫: Efficiently cuts through rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- Max Cut Thickness: 1/2"
- ★ 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 & 𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐰 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭: Newly Designed Upgraded torch and consumables ensure more precise cutting and durability of consumable life. Lower your usage cost. Compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability and use non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
- 50 Amp Digital Inverter Air Plasma Cutter
- ★ 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦: ensures the plasma cutter has a stable and durable high performance.★ 𝐃𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐩𝐮𝐭: Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/120 V 220/240 V 50/60Hz).
Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Non-touch, BTC500DP CUT50DP 50Amps Plasma Cutter 110/220V Dual Voltage Plasma Cutting Machine Clean Cut(BTC500DP 110/220)
- 【Dual-Voltage 110/220V】Automatic dual-voltage 110/220V. The user only needs to connect the matching power plug to the 110V or 220V power source, and the machine will automatically identify the voltage. The 110/220V voltage indicator on the front panel of the machine will clearly indicate the input voltage.
- 【Cutting Thickness】The machine is equipped with a current display. You can choose the current to match the air pressure through the cutting chart which mention in manual, expediently and efficiently. Current display at 110V is 10-35A, Under 220V current display is 10-50A, the maximum cutting thickness is recommended to be 12mm @ 35A 110V, 60PSI; 16mm@50A 220V 70 PSI.
- 【Pilot Arc Function】This plasma cutter has the pilot arc function. It is a high frequency non-touch arc starting mode. The torch head does not need to touch the metal plate. It can greatly extend the working life of consumables, and increase the cutting thickness; plasma cutter with this function can cut steel plates with rust and paint on the surface.
- 【Post Time Function】With post time function, the adjustment range is 2-15 seconds. This function can be adjusted by yourself extend or shorten the cooling time of the torch head, effectively provide cooling, and extend the working life of consumables. Users can adjust the cooling time required to fully cool the torch head. In generally, we recommend a cooling time of 4-8 seconds, if the Plasma cutter worked too long please cool it for 10-12 seconds.
- 【Air Pressure & Air Compressor】The regulator and gauge are installed in front of the panel，you can read the air pressure value through the air gauge. We recommend air pressure value be in the range of 40-70 PSI. You can also adjust the air pressure through the regulator. The air filter has been installed on the rear of machine with a quick air connector, and the user can use it after connecting with the air compressor. Recommended air compressor 45L/min.
Jack&Dave 100 Pcs Plasma Cutting Consumables (Standard) Fit Cut40 50 with Plasma Cutter Torch PT31 LG40
- Fits Stahlwerk CT312, CUT50, ACDC TIG200 PLASMA, CT520, CT512P with PT-31 GUN
- Fit PT31-GUN
- For 40 50 Amps Cutting Machine
- Package Include:10 Pcs Cup 30 Pcs Electrodes 20 Pcs Ring 40 Pcs Tip(Common)
- 100PCS Plasma cutting consumables Common
Plasma Cutter Machine 50AMP 110V 220V Automatic SV50D Plasma Cutting Equipment Dual Voltage IGBT Inverter High Frequency 1/2 Clean Cut 3/5 inch Max Cutting 65PSI
- Internal air hose,set the regulator with pressure adjustment allows you to quick connect to your air compressor(1.4CFM), it is visible and easy pressure adjustment. The whole machine can be setup very quickly(with 3 seconds blowing back time to cool down the torch).
- Widely used for cutting stainless steel alloy steel,mild steel,aluminum,copper and other color metal materials.This SV50D plasma cutter can be widely used at demanding industrial ,construction work, and home hobby use.
- We provide 2 years warranty for this SV50 plasma cutting equipment(except consumables),please feel free to add to cart and email us with any assistance any time.
- Cutting Thickness: 3/10" ideal cutting thickness and 3/5" maximum cutting thickness under 220V @65PSI. 110/220V output, high frequency 50/60Hz.
- Dual voltage capability allows the machine to run directly on 220V 50/60 Hz power, 110V 50/60 Hz. Voltage adapters included in the package.
YESWELDER CUT-55DS 55Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Air Power Plasma Cutter 1/2 Inch Clean Cut, Digital 110/220V Dual Voltage IGBT Inverter Plasma Cutting Machine with ETL Approved
- Powerful Cutting Ability：10-55 A DC output, 1/2”ideal clean cut and 3/4”maximum severance cut under 220/240V，60% Duty Cycle. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
- Non-Touch Pilot Arc: Efficiently cuts though rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- Built-in Post Flow：When you stop cutting, the air runs on for a minute to cool the consumable of the plasma cutter torch. This will extend consumable life.
- Lightweight and Portable：Allows for connection to 110- or 220-volt receptacles without tools，Portable in the shop or at the job site—at 13 lb the shoulder strap allows the end user to easily move from location to location
- Added Safety：Certificated by ETL，Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over current protection, over load protection,temperature control
Things to Consider When Purchase cheap plasma cutter:
When shopping for cheap plasma cutter, there are certain things that you should look for in the product. These include:
How to choose the cheap plasma cutter?
- The first thing you need to do when buying a product is to ensure that you get the right one. The best way to do this is by reading reviews and asking friends who have bought it. If you want to go through buying something online, then you can use e-commerce sites like Amazon and Flipkart for maximum results.
- Design and style. You want an item that is attractive as well as functional. You also want one that fits in with your home décor.
- When looking for a product, many things need to be considered, including brand reputation and customer feedback. Nothing is better than knowing what people think about a particular product before buying it. A good example is how many people have bought it and what they think about it.
- The next thing on your checklist should be the product's availability in stock at all times in your area or city. This will help ensure that you don’t end up waiting forever before getting your hands on something you want at an affordable price.
- Safety features. You want to ensure your child is safe while using the item. Make sure that there is no chance of injury or accident.
- The cheap plasma cutters are durable and reliable, so they can be used repeatedly without breaking down.
What to look for When Purchase cheap plasma cutter
When buying a product, the first thing you should always consider is the quality of the product. You must ensure that the product you buy is high quality to serve its purpose for a long time. It should be durable and not easily worn out by regular use. It should also withstand bad weather conditions or other factors that could destroy it easily.
The design of a product is another important thing to consider before purchasing a product. The design of an item determines how easy it is for you to use it, how attractive it looks, and how comfortable it is for you to use daily. You can tell whether or not an item has a good design by looking at its appearance, its color scheme, and even its packaging if any. The design of an item can also determine how safe it is for people who use it often, such as children or elderly people, because they might not be familiar with new designs that might cause them harm while using them improperly.
The cheap plasma cutters are usually priced higher than average ones. But if you compare them with similar products, their prices shouldn’t be much different. The rule applies here as well; if two products have similar features, then one should be priced higher than the other
This is one of the most important factors to consider when buying a product. You must be able to trust the brand behind the product. You need to be sure that they have been in business for some time, have a good reputation and can provide you with customer support if necessary.
Another way to find out about a certain product is by reading reviews left by customers who have already used it. This will give you an idea of how well it works and whether or not there are any issues associated with it. It’s also important to check if there are any negative reviews as this could indicate problems with the product or its manufacturer.
You want something easy to find and available at a store near your location so that you don’t have to wait long for it if it gets delivered later than expected. If you’re looking for something specific like a special-order item, then make sure there isn’t much of an issue in getting it delivered at all because these types of items can take longer than others due to their limited availability or specific requirements for purchase, such as needing approval from an insurance company before making a purchase or having limited stock.
Does reliability refer to how long will your product last? Will it break down or malfunction after the usage for some time? When buying from an online store, you should look for products with high ratings as it shows that people have used this product before and are satisfied with its performance and durability.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you're buying products, it's important to ask yourself a few questions. Here are four of the most important ones:
Do I really need this?
If you can't answer yes, don't buy it if you're buying something because it's cheap or on sale; it's not worth the money — especially if it means jeopardizing your financial future.
How will this purchase impact my finances?
If your purchase is affordable and won't strain your budget, then great! But if it will cause problems for you down the road, then don't make it. This may mean you must save up for something before buying it or wait until next month (or next year).
Can I afford this purchase?
This is essentially the same question as above, but it highlights whether or not you have enough money in your budget for this purchase right now. You may think that having more money available would allow you to buy more things than before, but that isn't necessarily the case — especially if those purchases aren't necessary or affordable right now.
Is there a better alternative?
Sometimes there is a better option — one that might cost less or be more effective than your current choice.